The first response team, also known as The Duty Team or MASH (Multi-agency-Safeguarding-Hub) is the front door to any Children's safeguarding team. The team operate as a range of support workers and social workers who take the initial calls from professionals and members of the public. You will collate all of the required information and triage this to the appropriate team if actions are required.
You will only hold these cases for a short while usually around 2-3 days before a decision is made. Great team for someone looking for short term case work and whom enjoys a quick turn around and are juggling many things at once.
If this is something you enjoy or feel you are looking for a change in pace and environment give me a call to discuss these and other options I may have for you.
For this position you must also have:
• a degree or masters in Social Work (or any other recognised equivalent qualification)
• HCPC registration
• Drivers Licence and use of your own vehicle.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
• A specialist consultant within an experienced Social Work recruitment team
• Consistently excellent rates of pay
• An extensive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Payroll service twice a week
• Personal on-going training budgets
• Registrations and DBS paid for by us.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John at Service Care Solutions on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed.