Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting an experienced Children's Social Worker to work in the Assessment and Interventions team on behalf of Wirral Council.
We are looking for a social worker to work in our Assessment and intervention team. The successful candidates will have the ability to manage a full case load that will contain some complex cases.
The role is based on an open floor plan within our Cheshire Lines building which has excellent facilities, we also offer agile working which gives candidates the flexibility to work in any of our buildings / or whilst conducting visits / court.
Rate of pay will be up to £26.00 per hour LTD for the right candidate
•This is to start immediately so please apply now to be considered*
• HCPC Registration
• Enhances DBS
• Social Work Degree
• Considerable court experience
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role, please call Alex Glover on [Click here to apply]
or send your CV to [Click here to apply]
•Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements