Children with Disabilities Social Worker - Stockport
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting an experienced Children's Social Worker for the Children with disabilities Service at Stockport Council.
The Children With Disabilities Social Care Team is for families who have a child with a disability where the family or carers have hit a crisis point or who are struggling under extreme pressure.
The CWD Team is a specialist Social Care Team who provides support, advice and guidance for children and families with Special Educational Need and/or Disabilities (SEND).
The Children With Disabilities Team work to the Stockport Families values and principles of Behaviours:
•Respectful and practical
•creating a safe and inclusive culture
•Building and maintaining Relationship
This role is to start ASAP so please apply now to be considered. *
What are the benefits of working with Service Care Solutions?
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area, please contact Kyle at Service Care Solutions by sending your CV to [Click here to apply]