Due to expansion of the provision of children's residential services within the North East we are recruiting an Interim Children's Home Manager. Base will be Durham.
Provider of Children's Residential Services in the Durham area.
* Provide emotional care, promote education, training and a range of activities for the young people.
* Work alongside the MDT to ensure safeguarding and protection
* Responsibility for all staff members within the home ie People Management, Rota's, Out of Hours/Emergency Contacts, Reviews and setting Objectives
* Budget Management
* Manage all aspects of running a children's home
* Ensure young people are supported and prepared to return to family, independent living, foster care - when the time is right
* Level 5 Diploma in in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare
* Knowledge and understanding of the Childrens Home Regulations 2015 and OFSTED Inspections
* Proven management experience in a residential setting
* Value putting young people first
* Care Planning
* Risk Management, Safeguarding
* People Management Skills
* Fit and able to undertake Restraint and De-esculation Training as required
* 'Fit' Person to Register with OFSTED
* Full Time Hours
* Ongoing Agency contract until at least the end of April 2021, with possible extension or Permanent opportunity
* £19.20 - £21.50/hour (equivalent to up to £40,800 pa)
* Weekly Pay
* PAYE, Umbrella or Ltd Co as outside of IR35