Service Care Solutions are looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join the Assessment team within St Helens Council. This is a great opportunity to join a supportive team within a well established council.
This is a full time position (37 hours) and is initially on a 3 month basis to be reviewed for extension following this time. This role is paying up to £30 per hour for experienced candidates.
•Candidates must be competent in managing complex caseloads and be experienced in working with children and families.
•Social Work England Registration.
•Full driver's license and access to vehicle.
If you are interested in this role or know anyone who may be please contact Natasha Ward on 01772 208964 or [ Email address blocked ]
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
•Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!*
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using Jobmedic.co.uk you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the Jobmedic.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.