Working for a design manufacturing company based in Orpington you will be required to work in their specialist optical department manufacturing lenses and polarizers. Prior knowledge of working in a clean room environment is desired. Full training will be provided.
* Coating of substrates
* Set-up and align lasers for production
* Coating components
* Packing optical components
* Assemble polarizing lenses into frames
* Inspecting substrates before moving them onto the next process
* Carrying out testing
* Completing all necessary documentation
The hours for this role are Monday to Thursday 8:00am to 4:30pm and Friday 8:00am to 1:00pm.
The salary for this role is £25k.
Please send CVs for an immediate interview and start