Client Support Administrator
Cardiff, free parking available
£18,000 per annum
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Our client is a UK based forensic toxicology laboratory with a team of experts, who have considerable knowledge and experience of analysing biological samples. They are looking for a Client Support Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
* Provide timely, accurate administrative support to the sales team.
* Provide sales support to customers, act as point of contact where appropriate and help develop customer relationships.
* Prepare documents for clients such as quotations, and invoices and help coordinate sample collections.
* Ensure CRM is accurate and up to date and client communications are recorded.
* Implement the requirements of the company Quality Management System and help maintain ISO17025:2005 accreditation.
* Receive and action incoming customer enquiries and take details needed to prepare quotations.
* Provide general advice to clients on how best to meet their testing requirements whilst referring technical questions to the Client Services Manager or laboratory.
* Prepare quotations for clients promptly from information provided.
* Receive and action acceptance of quotes from customers.
* File/scan documents and client communications promptly on CRM system.
* Ensure the CRM workflow is accurate and up to date.
* Liaise with customers to arrange sample collection appointments after quote is accepted.
* Check collector availability, prepare and send sample collection details and ensure collector confirms the appointment and it is entered on the collection calendar.
* File blood/urine/DNA/steroid results or other subcontracted analysis results against CRM record and paper file.
* Dispatch sample collection packs to GPs and collectors.
* Record kit movements in and out on the kit log.
* Inform customers of sample receipt including explaining flawed submissions.
* Process quotes and orders through to raising invoices.
* Send quotations, results and invoices to customer on behalf of the Account Manager.
* Maintain adequate stocks of sample collection kit consumables.
* Prepare sample collection kits.
* Ensure the CRM system is updated with all correspondence.
* Assist with office administration such as stationary orders, entering payments from customers etc.
* Monitor experts and info mailboxes and action as appropriate.
* Actively work towards improving quality and customer service, at all times for example by contributing suggestions for improvement.
* Identifying amendments needed to company QMS documents.
* Ensure that non-conformities and complaints are recorded in a timely manner
- Customer Service
- Stocks (Inventory)