Our client is one of the UK’s leading cosmetic surgery groups and we currently have a rare and exciting employment opportunity for a Full-Time or Part-Time Clinic Nurse (30 hours p/w) based at their prestigious clinic in Cardiff.
The Clinic Nurse is responsible for providing pre and post operative duties, providing the highest standards of care for surgical patients, along with giving clinical support to the Clinic Manager.
Clinic Nurse duties include:
* Completing an Anaesthetic and pre operative health screening on patients for surgery.
* Ensuring that patient’s medical files and all relevant health history information are correctly stored and maintained.
* Ensuring that appropriate blood tests are carried out.
* Ordering special prosthesis or pre op medication for individual patients as necessary.
* Post operative wound care management and suture removal.
The successful applicant will be a Registered Nurse, (Level 1) with at least 3 year’s post qualification experience and has up to date venepuncture and surgical wound care skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either a Registered Nurse who is seeking a new challenge, or an experienced Clinic Nurse who is familiar with the cosmetic industry and is looking to be a part of one of the UK’s leading and most respected cosmetic surgery providers.
All successful applicants for clinic / hospital posts will be required to apply for and produce a DBS Certificate of Disclosure at Enhanced Level