Role: Staff Nurse (RGN Clinic)
Hours: Day shifts only
Full training provided
Are you a qualified nurse with experience of working in a clinical setting? tired of working the night shifts? Are you fed up with working long hours? Are you ready for a new clinical challenge?... Do you live in Birmingham?! Then Claire at Amber Mace, has just the job for you!
This really is a brilliant opportunity for a staff nurse to work with a private care provider in Birmingham. They are looking for dedicated nursing staff to work with them offering nursing and recovery care in Birmingham.
This provider is a specialist in Ophthalmic procedures. They are looking for nursing staff to join them as they are currently expanding their reach to new areas of the UK. If you have no previous experience working in Ophthalmology, but would be interested to learn, they would love to hear from you!
Previous experience within a hospital or surgical setting would be beneficial to your application, but not essential as training is provided.
• To oversee care plans
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication.
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice.
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement.
• Current valid PIN number
• Good documentation and communication skills
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Claire at Amber Mace to discuss the position further on: [Click here to apply]