Clinical/Counselling Psychologist - Occupational Health
Client: Private Health Care Provider
Hours: Part-Time (two to four days per week)
Salary: 53,000 to 55,000 per annum (Pro Rata)
**Therapy is currently conducted exclusively remotely. However, as the Covid-19 situation evolves there will be a possibility to work in an in-person, face to face setting. This can be discussed at interview.**
Mind Professionals are seeking a Psychologist to provide specialised Clinical/Counselling psychology input to employees of City of London corporates, referred via workplace resources such as Occupational Health, on-site GPs, private medical insurers or Income Protection insurers.
- To provide psychological assessments
- To formulate, implement and recommend intervention plans to colleagues, those in other agencies and for the formal psychological treatment and/or management of a service users' mental health problems
- To be responsible for implementing a range of psychological interventions for individuals and groups
- HCPC registered as either a Counselling or Clinical Psychologist
- Clinical/Counselling Psychologist (DClinPsy or equivalent)
- A strong grasp of evidence-based psychological therapy (including CBT and third-wave contextual CBTs/Mindfulness-based approaches, i.e. ACT)
- Significant experience in the assessment and treatment of a variety of psychological conditions amongst a variety of client groups.
- Competitive salary
- Client can provide you with a steady stream of appropriate client referrals
- Rooms which are in a prime location (for those wishing to use them)
- Pension, Life Assurance, Health cashback scheme and Perkbox.
For more information please contact one of the team at Mind Professionals on (phone number removed), or apply here.
Mind Professionals - Why work with us?
Mind Professionals offer a specialist recruitment service to career mental health professionals on a Locum/temporary, fixed term and permanent basis. We work as a partner agency to the Ministry of Defence, and also provide our services to the NHS and private/independent sector across the U.K.
Mind Professionals offer the following candidate benefits:
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout the application and placement process.
- Attractive and highly competitive rates of pay
- A generous Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- A range of long and short term placements and permanent roles to match your availability and preferences
- Access to work nationwide. We have roles available across the UK.
- Free DBS disclosure (where required)
Graphics Animation System For Professionals
Health Impact Assessments
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy