We are recruiting during this time of greater need and the NHS in Wales really needs your help within the CDU at Glangwili General Hospital in Carmarthen. As a Randstad RGN, your dedication, compassion and professionalism is exactly what we look for. With ongoing agency shifts available, you can guarantee to get the work you want. Register today to provide first class care at the largest hospital in West Wales. Hourly rates of up to £38.00!
Here at Randstad we can offer you:
- continuing support and free mandatory training
- flexible hours to help with your work-life balance - both day and night shifts available
- 28 days annual leave pay
- £300 Love to Shop Voucher for each referral
Put your skills and experience to good use:
- actively participate as part of an experience nursing team
- protect the dignity of the adults you interact with
- promote independence - make a difference!
The right nurse for this role will:
- be passionate about the care of vulnerable adults
- have recent experience nursing within the NHS
- have a clear NMC Pin as well as an enhanced DBS.
- have relevant and recent experience of nursing within the NHS for a minimum of 6 months.
If you currently work in the NHS but would be interested in trying out another Health Board then talk to us today! Join our team! Call Gareth Price at the Cardiff office today on (phone number removed).
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing