Clinical Deputy Manager
Salary £19.00 per hour
Vacancy Type Full Time
I am currently recruiting for a Clinical Deputy Manager within a lovely Nursing home located in Norfolk ,This is a Good CQC home with a great team in place and they are looking to add an additional member to the team.
You will be someone that is engaging, compassionate and respectful. Youll need to have current NMC registration and a good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices, experience of writing detailed care plans including, risk assessments and diet plans. Having a good understanding of regulatory frameworks including DoLs/MCA is essential. You will pride yourself on delivering outstanding care while supporting and encouraging the team around you.
Skills and Responsibilities
• Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
• Supernumerary hours allocated
• Ongoing development and training of nursing team
• Monitoring patient care across the home
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Have 6 months' experience in a similar capacity
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
If you are interested please don't hesitate and apply
Looking forward to speaking with you
For further details, please contact Hadi Shakeri on 074 63 57 57 07 or
quoting job reference HS1.
Mortgage Compliance Achievement