Clinical Governance Facilitator | Clinical Governance | Edinburgh | Full Time | Permanent
Spire Edinburgh has an exciting new opportunity for a registered healthcare professional to join our Clinical Governance team as a Facilitator, on a full time and permanent basis.
Working hours are predominantly between Monday to Friday but evenings and occasional weekends may be required.
Murrayfield hospital was established as a purpose built hospital in 1984, conveniently located in the west of Edinburgh. In 2015 our consulting rooms had a £1 million refurbishment. In 2010 we opened Shawfair Park Hospital, a day case facility, based in south east Edinburgh. Each of our hospitals practice some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading edge surgical procedures and cancer care.
- Provide clinical support in the preparation and at Clinical Governance and Clinical Effectiveness meetings, ensuring timely circulation of agendas and management of the minutes.
- Provide support with the meeting regulatory requirements and Spire targets.
- Support alerts management and ensure all are managed in a timely fashion.
- Assist with the production of reports required following audit/ audit run chart creation
- Manage data input for all aspects of clinical effectiveness work
- Support the maintenance of notice boards for CG updates and information sharing
- Become proficient in the use of datix and the management of incidents/ RCA actions. Become proficient in the completion of RCA’s.
- Generate reports as required for external and internal reporting.
- Must have a flexible approach and undertake a wide range of duties
- Understand and respect the need to provide a confidential service
Who we're looking for
- Registered healthcare professional
- Experience in a similar environment
- Highly experienced Excel user
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and an ability to prioritise workload
- Proficient and accurate typing skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employee’s well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications