Clinical Governance Manager | Governance | Band 7/8a | Brentwood | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Hartswood Hospital have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Governance Manager. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Spire Hartswood Hospital is a 49-bed hospital with 4 theatres and offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities. Our vision is to be recognized as a world-class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To work closely with the Director of Clinical Services, Hospital Director, and MAC Chairman in leading clinical quality and the Clinical Governance strategy within the hospital.
- To take an active role in ensuring compliance with all hospital regulatory requirements.
- To display and promote excellent clinical leadership in all areas of the hospital. To promote excellent customer service throughout the hospital, facilitating and co-ordinating corporate and local customer service initiatives and providing appropriate support to colleagues.
- To provide and develop strong leadership for all aspects of the role initiating optimal clinical standards, managing business objectives, and aspiring to being the leading private healthcare provision within the locality.
- To promote and facilitate effective and timely lines of communication within the teams, building relationships with all customer groups, and effecting delivery of actions.
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC or HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of governance experience. Management and hospital experience desirable.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care.
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Carly Dack on 07850725333 or email [ Link removed ] m
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications