Luxury Retirement Establishment Clinical lead Oxfordshire - £40K + Benefits!
Hours: 40 - part clinical/ part supernumerary
• You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Child care vouchers
• Refer a friend scheme
• Cash Plan discounts
• DBS Check
• Cover the cost of NMC registration
• Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
• Competitive staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts
• Hot meal provided on a 12 hour shift
• Uniform provided
• Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
• 28 days annual leave
• Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards
• A health benefit including a confidential hotline to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisor`s, access to free physiotherapy and discounted gym membership, free flu vaccine and discounts on the company`s dental services
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Clinical Lead to take the helm at a high-end, 5 star retirement establishment in North West Oxfordshire. My client, a well-established retirement living company, pride themselves on providing the highest possible standards of care to their residents.
This brand new, state-of-the-art living facility offers independent living in luxury apartments, and also boasts an exceptional on-site nursing home. No expense is spared by this prestigious care provider; the site is widely regarded as one of the highest quality retirement options in the country.
As Clinical Lead, you will come from a similar care background and have a proven track record in providing high-quality, person-centred care. You will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home.
• Provide clinical supervision
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and CQC standards
• Assist the home manager in budget and financial management
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Valid Nursing PIN
• Experience in a similar position
In return, my client will offer a salary of up to £40k and an extensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more, please give Nadia at Amber Mace a call on [Click here to apply]
. Alternatively, send an up to date CV to [Click here to apply]