Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
- Location: Lancing, West Sussex
- Position: Clinical Lead Nurse
- Care Categories: Physical Care
- Service: General health care
- Salary: 18.00 per hour (£33,600 per annum) Based on 36 hours
- Hours: Full time
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurse RGN or RMN who will play a key role in our care home as a Clinical Lead. The home specialises in care of older adults including Physical Care. The home is located in Lancing, West Sussex.
As the Clinical Lead nurse this will mean overseeing the care of every one of the residents in your area of the care home. You'll even run the whole home when the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager are absent. And, whether you're following up on any resident visits related to ill health, administering prescribed medicines or keeping records to meet statutory legal requirements.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Personalised career path ladders to ensure fulfilling career development
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *£120
- Voluntary Benefits Scheme - offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
- 28 days holiday including Bank holidays
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*