Clinical Lead // £34,500k // Full Time
Are you a Senior Nurse looking to make the next step in your career? Or are you a Deputy Manager/ Clinical Lead simply looking for a new challenge? If you hold a valid nursing PIN and have strong clinical experience - then Claire at Amber Mace has the perfect role for you!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Clinical Lead to work within a small size nursing home. The home provides high quality specialist support and nursing care for those with dementia, and provides respite care to give home carers a much-needed break. The home cares for both long-term and short-term residents and residents are truly treated as part of the family. As Clinical Lead you will be an authoritative and knowledgeable presence in the home and will be a strong leader within the team.
As Clinical Lead, your duties will include:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Recent background in elderly nursing care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Strong Clinical Background
To be put forward for this exciting role please do not hesitate in calling Claire at Amber Mace on [Click here to apply]
or email an up to date CV to [Click here to apply]