Clinical Lead (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
Elderly Nursing Home in Wrexham, North Wales
£18.50 per hour
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Clinical Lead (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Wrexham, North Wales
Package for the Clinical Lead (RGN, RMN or RNLD) but not limited to:
* £18.50 per hour
* Full time hours
* Day shifts
* Opportunities for training and development
Clinical Lead (RGN, RMN or RNLD) requirements:
* RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* To work closely with the Home Manager
* Excellent clinical knowledge and strong leadership skills
* Confident in leading a team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
* Previous elderly nursing home experience is desirable but not essential
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within elderly care
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Clinical Lead (RGN, RMN or RNLD) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Clinical Lead (RGN, RMN or RNLD) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control
Confident And Emotionally Stable