We’re looking for a dedicated, warm-hearted and confident Clinical Lead Norwich, Norfolk.
Clinical Lead – up to £20.00 per hour (subject to experience)
Hours: 36 hours per week
Shifts: 12 hour supernumerary/ 2 day shifts 8am-8pm
To provide clinical and managerial leadership to the day-to-day operation of the Nursing team, monitoring workload, allocating duties and ensuring duties are discharged safely and effectively.
- Work as part of a team to provide high quality nursing care to residents.
- Carry out all relevant forms of care in conjunction with other nurse practitioners.
- Ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high-quality standard
- Ensure the personal care needs of residents are met while respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence.
- Accurately assess the needs of residents and identify priorities of care.
- Administer all medication and treatments within the NMC guidelines and Kingsley Healthcare medication policy.
- Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other health care professionals and will report any ill-health amongst residents and make request for GP/professional visit where necessary.
Criteria / Person Specification
* RGN or RMN qualification with an active NMC pin,
* A proven track record of leading a nursing team in the delivery of person-centred care/ including planning/ implementing and evaluating,
* Experience of delivering quality clinical and person-first assessments,
* The ability to engage with the service users to understand their needs in order to provide an excellent service of person centred care,
* Good working knowledge of CQC standards,
* Promote ownership of care programs by fully involving service users and their families in developing/ agreeing and evaluating care programs within the home,
* Confidence to communicate and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of colleagues/ internal as well as external professionals/ families and visitors,
- £2000 Welcome Bonus (T&C's apply)
- Pension scheme
- Comprehensive induction and paid training programme with career prospects
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Recognition schemes (Employee of the Month
- Paid breaks
- Refer a friend scheme
- Costs for an enhanced DBS