£38,655.36 per annum | 38.5 Hours - Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD - Considered | Large Private Nursing Home - Good CQC | Great Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Scunthorpe area is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s most reputable care home groups and provides specialist care in general nursing, elderly frail, EMI, dementia & learning disabilities.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 38.5 hours per week split into shift patterns of 8am – 8pm over 4 shifts.
• Competitive salary of £38,655.36 per annum which is in line with NHS band 6 salaries.
• Uniforms, parking, and DBS check all provided free of charge
• Fantastic support with Learning & Development – fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
• Career development opportunities
• Additional shifts available at home plus other Prime Life sites to add to income received
• Pay review every July (has typically been over & above national average and will reward qualification and loyalty towards the company)
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
• Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
• Previous experience within a Clinical Lead position preferred.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading a clinical team
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• NMC Registered
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated
Confident And Emotionally Stable