£42,126 Per Annum – (NHS Band 7) | 38.5 Hours p/w | Days only | “Good” CQC Rating
An exciting Clinical Lead vacancy has arisen in a privately owned and managed large nursing home in Scunthorpe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a CQC compliant service, with a friendly and supportive management team already in place.
Details of this Clinical Lead vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on day shifts
• Competitive annual salary of £42,126 which equates to NHS Band 7 salary bandings
• Pay review every July
• Additional shifts available at the home and with other homes.
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development with fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
• Full support with NMC revalidation if required and DBS check provided free of charge
• Access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual
• Career opportunities to progress up to director level
• Free uniforms and onsite parking
• Refer a Friend scheme worth £500 (Once introduced colleague completed induction)
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC compliant home
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and support the manager on occasion.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead:
• NMC Registered Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call James Grice SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
- Clinical Assessments
- Clinical Works
- Interpersonal Skills