£19.75p/h (NHS Band 6/7) – Circa £39.5k | 38.5 Hours per week | Day Shifts | RGN/RMN/RNLD
A privately owned residential home bedded in Perth is looking to hire an experienced RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care to work as a Clinical Lead in the home.
Details of this Clinical Lead post and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week on day shifts a mix of supernumerary and floor shifts
• Competitive hourly pay of £19.75, which is in line with NHS Band 6/7 salary earnings and comes to an annual salary of £39,539.5.
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development prospects, plus revalidation support
• eLearning scheme
• Support with revalidation
• Company pension scheme
• Onsite parking
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor, and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered General Nurse (RGN) Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
• Previous experience in a nursing or caring environment is preferred
• Able to lead by example, demonstrating comprehensive clinical skills and knowledge and a passion for maintaining the highest standards
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and be an effective leader
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
- Clinical Assessments
- Clinical Works
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Interpersonal Skills