Clinical Lead (RGN)
Elderly Nursing Home in March, Cambridgeshire
£18.00 per hour
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Clinical Lead (RGN) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in March, Cambridgeshire.
Package for the Clinical Lead (RGN) but not limited to:
* £18.00 per hour
* Full time hours
* Day duty only
* Opportunities for training and development
Clinical Lead (RGN) requirements:
* RGN qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* To work closely with the Home Manager
* Excellent clinical knowledge and strong leadership skills
* Confident in leading a team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
* Previous elderly nursing home experience is desirable but not essential
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within elderly care
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Clinical Lead (RGN) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Clinical Lead (RGN) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Contractor Quality Control
Construction Quality Control
Confident And Emotionally Stable