Clinical Lead Nurse - Feltham TW14- full time contract ; great benefits
Great workplace and team environment
You’re a senior nurse with a passion for caring for older people. You want to spend more time doing what you do best – nursing, providing care and helping vulnerable people lead happier, healthier lives. As one of our Clinical Leads, we’ll give you all the support and training you need to develop your specialist nursing skills. This will help you progress more quickly in your career – with excellent opportunities to take on senior management or training roles.
Your role You’ll lead the nursing team and be responsible for delivering individual care plans. You’ll also deputise for the Home Manager and work with local GPs and other healthcare professionals. We’ll look to you to lead, support and inspire your team members, making sure your residents get the very best one-to-one care. As an NMC Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN), you’ll have good knowledge of care planning and clinical compliance.
Organisation This healthcare provider are well known and usually the company of choice across the UK. They pride themselves on offering lots of support for their staff as well as......
* To provide a friendly residential setting within a care home environment.
* To provide a quality of life which enables residents to retain their independence, identity and a sense of value.
* To provide stimulation and encourage the partaking of activities and social events.
* To provide physical and emotional support to residents, family and friends.
* To involve relatives and friends in the day-to-day affairs of the resident.
* To maintain and develop close links with the community.
* To sustain residents’ morale and safeguard individual rights.
* To deliver the best possible care to all residents at all times.
Send me your updated CV and I will book you straight away for an interview
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - London) .