Applications close in 5 days
Avery Healthcare Ltd
06 Sep 2019
06 Oct 2019
Do you want to join a company that cares? When joining Avery you can expect:
* support with revalidation through in-house workshops * highly competitive rates of pay * instant access to your wages. No need to wait for payday! * exclusive employee discounts incl. retail and leisure savings * excellent career development incl. formal training * free parking * well-supported environment *
40 hours per week - 08:00am - 20:00pm, to include alternate weekends.
£12.00 per hour
Avalon Court located in Coventry are currently recruiting for a Clinical Lead to lead and deliver excellent standards of clinical care to our residents. As Clinical Lead you will need to draw upon your clinical expertise, passion and leadership skills, to support the Home Manager across all aspects of home management, providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors, maintaining the highest standards of quality, care and clinical excellence.
It is essential for this position that you hold a current NMC pin.
The key responsibilities of our Clinical Lead include:
* Responsible for monitoring standards of care delivered by qualified and unqualified care staff by observation and direct involvement, ensuring that all residents receive quality person centred care and that care plans are fully maintained.
* Provide support the Home Manager in the implementation of all policies, procedures and business objectives, becoming knowledgeable and competent in managing the Home.
* Prepare the staff duty rotas to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times.
* Instruction of all staff in safe systems of work, fire safety and evacuation procedures, and induction of new staff.
* Responsible for monitoring the state of well-being of each resident, being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans, ensuring that new needs are met and written records are amended to reflect any variation.
* Act as a focal point for contact with residents, their relatives and visitors, as well as health and social care professionals involved in their well-being, ensuring that any reasonable requests are acted upon and concerns or complaints are promptly investigated and dealt with appropriately.
* Liaise with the Home Manager across the range of operational activity to be able to assume responsibility for managing the Home during the manager's scheduled and unscheduled absences.
* Liaise with the Home Manager on the marketing of the Home to existing and potential residents and relatives, health and social care professionals, developing links with other care providers to work together for the mutual benefit of those agencies and the Home.
* Practice safe systems of work across the range of tasks and in particular moving and handling of residents, by assessing risks and having due regard for personal safety and the safety of residents, visitors and staff.
* Develop and maintain positive relationships with all residents, family, visitors and colleagues.
Avery Healthcare is an award winning national care home provider, committed to delivering the highest standards of person centred care.At Avery Healthcare we are always seeking high quality people to join our enthusiastic and dedicated teams across the UK.The design of our homes and our carefully selected staff when combined with our diligent approach to care enables us to provide our residents with an enriching life and the opportunity to flourish.Avery Healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults. This post will require a Enhanced DBS Disclosure the cost of which is met by Avery Healthcare.Proof of eligibility to work in the UK is essential.