At Four Seasons Healthcare we are looking for a Clinical Lead Nurse with a passion for enhancing the quality of life to join us in our Nursing home.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing staff to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, promoting independence and dignity whilst positively enhancing the lives of individuals in our care.
We offer a great range of benefit's, which include
- Welcome Bonus of £1500 paid in two instalments at 3 and 6 months
- Recommend a Nurse Scheme of £1000
- Dedicated Training and Support
- Company Pension Scheme
- Friendly Working Environment
- Free Enhanced police Check and uniform
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full time and part time opportunities
- Discounts and benefits suited to your lifestyle
- You must be a registered nurse with experience of managing a team, ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the home
- Experience of delivering nursing care within the elderly health care sector
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes, including audit and care services
- Experience in overseeing all aspects of medicine management, ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our residents
- Passionate about delivering great care and supporting the residents and their families
About our Home:
Located in Leeds, Green Lane is a friendly care home, offering General Nursing and Dementia care.
#Registered Nurse, #RGN, #RMN, #RNLD, #Staff nurse, #nursing home nurse, #nursing home, #elderly care, #care home, #care home nurse, #adult nurse, #student nurse, #staff nurse, #peripatetic nurse, #band 5 nurse, #ward nurse, #RN, #sister, #ward sister, #band 6 nurse, #clinical lead, #ward manager, #Night Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified