Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
*Paid DBS Check.
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
We are looking for highly motivated registered nurse RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role in our care home as a Clinical Lead. The home specialises in care of older adults including Palliative Care. The home is located in Ilkeston, Derbyshire .
As the Clinical Lead nurse this will mean overseeing the care of every one of the residents in your area of the care home. You'll even run the whole home when the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager are absent. And, whether you're following up on any resident visits related to ill health, administering prescribed medicines or keeping records to meet statutory legal requirements.
What you'll need
- A Valid Pin number
- Knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice.
- First Level registration Registered Nurse (RGN.RMN) for a Nursing House with at least 2 years post registration experience.
- Background in person centred care planning within a care home.
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
How to Apply:
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text [Click here to apply] - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.