Clinical Lead Nurse / Deputy Manager
This home is part of a small group that understands the important roles their nurses play looking after their valued clientele. You as clinical Lead nurse will be working closely with the Home Manager, developing the Care provision offered within your Home.
As a nurse, your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, nurses receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading pay and benefits and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
You will be leading the nursing and caring team, supporting them to provide the most excellent care possible. You will be mentoring staff, driving their career development along with their clinical skills. As your team grows stronger, you will be financially rewarded, your clientele will The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services
NUTS AND BOLTS
40 HOURS A WEEK - £44,000 + 40 % BONUS ON CLINICAL KPIS.
LEVEL 5 USEFUL
GREAT STEPPING STONE INTO MANAGEMENT
ON CALL WILL BE REQUIRED
Call Emma at Recruitment Panda for a confidential chat in the first instance on 0161 914 5722