Day to day duties:
- Providing professional clinical leadership, by supporting and assisting care staff in their roles
- Willing to assist and support with all aspects of client care, medication administration and being an authoritative presence and acting as a clinical expert and role model.
- Ensuring the provision of the highest standards of audited research based clinical nursing care.
- Assessment, planning, provision, maintenance, and evaluation of client/patient care.
- Taking responsibility for the supervision and guidance of other staff including health care assistants, assistant practitioners and students.
- Taking personal responsibility and accountability for ensuring that all individual Trusts, and local policies and procedures are known and followed and ensuring duties are carried out in accordance with the advisory guidelines and practice set out in the NMC code of Professional conduct.
- Taking charge of the home/department in the absence of the home Manager, Deputy and own Clinical staff in Nursing home setting.
Requirements for this position
COMPASSION & KINDNESS /\ STRONG CLINICAL SKILLS /\ UP FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT