Our Care Home is situated within a converted period house next to the beach in the stunning coastal town of Elie, Fife. We offer Residential, Nursing, Dementia and Respite Care for up to 26 residents.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for progression to work closely with our Home Manager. You’ll use your hands-on clinical leadership skills to manage a staff team and play a lead role in the daily running of the nursing units. You’ll support and mentor your team ensuring they have the training to deliver the highest possible standards of person-centred care.
We offer a supportive environment to work in and assistance with revalidation and ongoing CPD training.
The skills/experience we’re looking for:
To join us you will need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN) with a current NMC registration:
* Experience of producing care plans and detailed risk assessments is important, as is an up-to-date knowledge on the most recent clinical practices
* We will also look for an understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines
* You will be a natural leader and problem solver who has worked with older people and acted as a clinical leader
* Dedicated, ambitious and resilient, you will have a strong track record of delivering improvements to achieve quality care
* Passionate about the care they provide and always wanting to improve the quality of care to others