Elite Search Associates are currently working with a leading Health Care provider who are looking for a Registered Clinical Lead RGN or RMN in Blackpool.
This medium nursing home with a good CQC rating provides elderly nursing care and you will work as a senior member of staff within their excellent clinical team to ensure the adequate care and safety of its residents including but not limited to delivering tailored care plans, administering medication safely and to provide and promote outstanding care across its service as well as mentoring its nursing team.
Clinical Lead RGN, or RMN Requirements:
* RGN or RMN qualification.
* Current and valid NMC registration.
* Experienced nurse with good leadership qualities.
* Ability to manage the day to day running of the nursing home/nursing unit.
* Previous elderly nursing home experience preferred but not essential.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working with elderly patients is desirable.
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
* Up to £35.000 per annum
* Accommodation available to anyone re-locating
* Paid breaks
* 40hrs per week
* Day shifts only
* Clinical with some supernumerary hours available
* Ongoing training and development
* Opportunities to progress within the company
* Annual leave
* Pension scheme
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Matt Wilson at Elite Search Associates on (phone number removed).
This role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Preston) .