Nurse Seekers are proud to be representing a fantastic home care company, looking for a Clinical Lead to help with training, mentoring, and coaching of Health Care assistants as well as developing the clinical care needs and care provision in the community of Southampton , Portsmouth and the New forest .
• Assess complex care need customers and communicate them to care managers and families to help with setting up the right care package
• Work with the Quality & training officer to help set up more in-depth training programs in order for our care workers to perform routine clinical needs such as PEG feeding etc
. Supervise and monitor prospective HCA who are training to become health Practitioners
• Be able to train people and sign off people for certain tasks such as PEG feeding and stoma care
• Be able to network and promote with health care professionals to aid in Business Development
• Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for our customers and their families.
The successful Nurse can look forward to a fantastic rate of pay which is negotiable dependent on experience, as well as numerous other benefits. If this sounds like the type of vacancy you feel you have been looking for, then call one of our consultants on 01926 676369 or register your details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGN Qualified Nurses, RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavor to find the right position for you.
Coordinating With Others