£18 p/h – Circa £41.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Days | £1K Bonus | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home
A Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work as Clinical lead of a large elderly and dementia home in the Dalkeith area.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the service is offering:
* A competitive hourly pay rate of £18, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £41,185
* A welcome bonus of £1,000
* Working hours of 44 per week on flexible day shifts
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
* NMC renewal fees paid
* Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident leading shifts, and coordinating and managing care
* Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
* Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Dalkeith) .