£40,000 p/a – Band 7 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Days | Nursing Home Experience Essential
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a large, privately owned nursing home in East Leicester to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Clinical Lead Nurse.
Details of this Clinical Lead post and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week
* Day shifts mostly but flexibility is required for weekends and nights should cover be required in an emergency
* Competitive annual salary of £40,000
As Clinical Lead, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
* NMC registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
* Experienced in a leadership role in a clinical setting, and demonstrate strong clinical skills
* Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
* Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
* Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation