£21 p/h – Circa £43.1K/Band 7 Equivalent | 39.5 Hours – Days | Long-Term Adult Care
A specialist care facility in the Preston area currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in management to work as Clinical Lead on a permanent basis.
The CQC compliant service offers long-term care packages to adults of all ages who are living with brain injuries, neurological conditions and mental health conditions.
Details of this Clinical Lead role and what the home is offering:
* Great rates of pay of £21 per hour (equivalent to NHS Band 7 & £43,130 p/a)
* 39.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
* Mainly Monday to Friday day shifts, with some weekends required
* A fantastic working environment in a very well-run care home
As Clinical Lead, you will support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the home and will run the home in their absence.
Duties will include managing rotas, conducting supervisions, appraisals and audits and assisting with staff recruitment, retention and performance management. You will also conduct resident assessments and reviews, support with care plan and medication management and ensure the home meets CQC and Health & Safety requirements.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RNA/RN1 or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Have some leadership experience in a clinical setting and confident managing, coordinating and developing a clinical team
* Demonstrate experience in long-term adult care, ideally with experience in ABIs and neurological conditions and disabilities
* Have good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and best practices of care
To apply now, or for more information please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Preston) .