£18.92 - £19.31 p/h – Up to £38.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours - Days | 9-12 Month FTC | Great Benefits | Elderly Care – Good CQC
An experienced Registered Nurse is required to work as Clinical Lead in a large care home in Market Harborough on a 9–12-month fixed term contract, providing cover for maternity leave.
This fully CQC compliant, modern home provides round the clock clinical care to adults of all ages but specialises in elderly, dementia and disability care.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the successful candidate will receive:
* A full-time, permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* Competitive hourly rates from £18.92 to £19.31 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary of up to £38,600, with annual pay reviews
* Overtime shifts are available, with overtime paid at a very competitive £26 per hour
* ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500
* Free uniforms, drinks, parking and Enhanced DBS Check
* Fantastic support with Induction and ongoing learning & development opportunities
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
* Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation