£19.00 per hour, negotiable (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Break | 36 hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Care Home | 50/50 Clinical and Supernumerary |
A 40+ bed, family run nursing home in Gosport is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN qualified Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Clinical Lead.
Details of this Clinical Lead Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on days
• A competitive hourly rate of £19.00 plus paid breaks which is negotiable for the right candidate
• 50/50 clinical and supernumerary
• Onsite parking
• Uniform provided
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee both clinical and personal care throughout the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
Applicants for this Clinical Lead Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health/RMN/RMHN
• Demonstrate proven leadership or senior level experience in a UK nursing home setting
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
• Confident in all areas of care planning and delivery
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation