£18 p/h – Circa £44.9K/Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hours – Days | Dementia Care | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A leading Suffolk nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work as Clinical Lead on a permanent basis.
The very large, fully CQC compliant home in Ipswich provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout East Anglia, and the role will involve working on a newly-opened 40 bedded dementia unit.
Details of this RGN Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
* Flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota, working 48 hours per week, including 6 supernumerary hours per week which will increase to 12 when the unit is full
* Competitive hourly pay rates of £18 per hour which equates to a salary of up to £44,900
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Lead Nurse:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Demonstrate substantial post-registration experience, preferably within an elderly care setting and have good knowledge and understanding of the clinical and personal care needs of older people
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading a clinical team
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Georgina Fox-Lilley at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation