£17.80 p/h – Circa £30.5K | 33 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small Nursing Home – Good & V Good CI Grades | Supernumerary Hours
A leading Aberdeen nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead on a permanent basis.
The small, fully compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout Aberdeenshire.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
* Flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota, ideally working 33 hours per week, but this may be negotiable
* Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.50, which equates to a salary in the region of £30,540 for a 33 hour contract
* 1 supernumerary day per week
* Free uniforms, a pension plan and a great staff benefits package
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams and managing and monitoring service delivery.
* Demonstrate substantialpost-registration experience, preferably within an elderly care setting and have good knowledge and understanding of the clinical and personal care needs of older people
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading a clinical team
* A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Nurse - Aberdeen) .