Are you looking for a new role where you will be able to utilise your clinical skills within well established Nursing Home?
Day to day duties:
- Providing professional clinical leadership, by supporting and assisting care staff in their roles
- Willing to assist and support with all aspects of client care, medication administration and being an authoritative presence and acting as a clinical expert and role model.
- Ensuring the provision of the highest standards of audited research based clinical nursing care.
- Assessment, planning, provision, maintenance, and evaluation of client/patient care.
- Taking responsibility for the supervision and guidance of other staff including health care assistants, assistant practitioners and students.
- Taking personal responsibility and accountability for ensuring that all individual Trusts, and local policies and procedures are known and followed and ensuring duties are carried out in accordance with the advisory guidelines and practice set out in the NMC code of Professional conduct.
Requirements for this position
To be considered for that role you will have to be a qualified nurse with an active PIN and strong clinical skills up to date.