My client are recruiting for a small animal practice in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire and are looking for an enthusiastic Clinical Lead Veterinary Surgeon to join our busy team!
The practice offers clinical freedom and the opportunity to work with a varied and loyal client base, working up cases to a high standard. They see a wide variety of small animal cases including a higher than average case load of exotics!
They are a friendly and busy team and have the support of a fantastic Practice Manager.
Within the role of Clinical Lead, you will be building a brand new Vet team. They are looking for someone who would be happy to support and mentor other clinical team members, as well as a more junior Vet.
The role is 35 hours a week, offering flexible working and there is no OOH responsibility with this role ensuring a great work/life balance.
In return, they offer:
* Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
* Competitive salary - Lead Veterinary Surgeon up to £65,000
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays plus a day off for your birthday
* Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
* Contributory pension scheme
* Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
* Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
* Childcare vouchers
* Exclusive company discounts and rewards