44 hours / week with 22 hours "hands on" nursing and 22 hours supernumerary.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Nursing Home as a Clinical Manager. Working for this Leading Care Provider you will be instrumental in the provision of care and therefore it is desirable that you have a proven track record working in a similar position within the care sector.
This are home offers residential and nursing care to up to 40 older people. Registered for a maximum of 40 Service Users.
As a Clinical Manager (Nurse Qualified) - your main duties will be:
Working as a Clinical Manager you will be working hand in hand with your General Manager, you’ll help manage and develop the team throughout the home to deliver care that enhances every resident’s life, maximising both their physical and mental wellbeing. Whether you’re making sure our operations run like clockwork, or deputising for the General Manager, you’ll play a key role in the development of your team.
* You will play a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the home. You will be responsible for creating and updating individual care plans for our residents as well as maintaining clear, accurate, up-to-date medication records
* Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide valuable support, guidance and assistance to the team around you
* By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the clients brand and raising the care home’s profile
* You’ll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Clinical Manager:
- Registered Nurse (NMC Qualified)
- Current NMC PIN
- Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Basic IT skills
- Good communication and English language skills
Should you require any further information please contact Gemma at Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd.
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Complex Problem Solving