£38,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | RGN/RMN Considered | Elderly & Disability Care – Good CQC
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a fully CQC compliant nursing home on the southern outskirts of Leicester to recruit an RGN or RMN Clinical Lead Nurse.
The home offers elderly and disability nursing care in a modern setting, with some great facilities and has a strong team already in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN Clinical Nurse Manager post and what the service is offering:
* A great annual salary of £38,000
* A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
* A company pension plan
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
As Clinical Manager, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
* NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
* Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
* Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
* Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Hardworking And Dedicated
Confident And Emotionally Stable