Are you looking for a new challenge? Looking for a role that offers you something outside of the box?
- Attractive Salary - £35,000-37,000k + Based on Experience & Current Band
- Car Allowance or Company Car
- Paid travel expenses
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Combining both office & field based work - no two days are the same
- NMC / Revalidation fees paid along with DBS.
- Ongoing professional development and support from our Clinical Director.
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing are currently seeking an experienced RGN to support the Complex Care team based out of our office in Leeds city centre.
Sugarman provides complex & continuing healthcare to vulnerable people within the community across Yorkshire. We are looking for an experienced RGN at Band 5, 6 or 7 to join our team in assisting to manage a caseload of complex care packages, providing clinical training and competency assessments to care staff working within both existing and new/onboarding packages.
As Clinical Nurse Manager you will provide effective leadership and clinical management of a caseload of complex care packages. You will coordinate safe and effective discharges of complex care patients into a home environment, whilst liaising appropriately with the multidisciplinary team.
You will ensure the professional delivery of high quality care to a defined group of service users, supporting them to live safely in their own home and achieve and maintain an outcome focussed positive lifestyle. You will complete regular service user reviews and manage the competencies of care staff whilst liaising with other care professionals to provide feedback and reports to the registered manager. Co-ordinating safe and effective discharges of complex care clients into a home environment, whilst liaising appropriately with the multidisciplinary team.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am-5pm, allowing for very occasional flexibility around clients needs in terms of early morning and evening routines.
ITU/HDU experience is preferred for this role, with a preference towards competency within spinal injury, tracheostomy, ventilator, catheter and PEG & Gastrostomy.
- An active, in date NMC pin
- A full, UK driving licence
- A person centred approach to care
- A positive and motivating attitude
- The enthusiasm to learn and experience new things
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Extremely well organised with skills around planning and prioritising
- Flexible, punctual, resourceful and professional
- Respectful and maintain professional boundaries
- Who will go above and beyond for the service user
Desired but not Essential:
- ITU / HDU experience
- Previous experience of Training / Mentoring staff.
- Able to develop and create teaching programmes and tools to enhance training provision
For more information or to apply please call Debbie on 07966 992651 or email your CV with a covering statement to