A leading care provider is seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager/Deputy Manager for a nurse led residential service in Rochdale which provides care and support for adults with complex mental health needs.
As a Clinical Nurse Manager, you will play a key part, alongside the Home Manager, in ensuring that the home runs smoothly on a day to day basis and the care provided is of the highest quality. You will help to build warm and trusting relationships with service users and their families as well as effective and professional relationships with professionals. You will audit, review and update care plans and medication records, conduct supervisions and appraisals, and improve and maintain staff morale through effective leadership, consultation and communication.
Salary is up to £35,000 - £50,000
• The environment is both challenging and rewarding
• Opportunities for career progression are available
Key skills and Competencies:
• RMN/RGN/RNLD, MUST have current PIN
• Strong care background & leadership skills
• Good understanding of Mental Health and other complex needs
• Excellent communication skills
• Assist with staff training and development
• Be a great team player, who is both supportive and approachable
• Positively promote the reputation of the home
• Assist with managing, monitoring and maintaining budgets
• Ensure the quality of service meets the national minimum standards and CQC standards
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other please send your CV to [Click here to apply]
and I will give you a call. Alternatively you can call me on [Click here to apply]
for more information.
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?