Clinical Nurse Specialist | Oncology | Band 6 dependent on experience | Sollihull, Birmingham | Part Time
Spire Parkway have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Nurse to join their Oncology team on a part-time basis.
Spire Parkway Hospital in Solihull, West Midlands offers a comprehensive range of private hospital services. Our hospital is rated Good by the CQC for all parts of the inspection except for Patient Care, which is rated Outstanding.
Our dedicated hospital team are passionate about excellent patient care and we offer a range of specialist treatments to patients across Birmingham, Warwickshire and the West Midlands. This includes diagnostic services, rehabilitation, cutting-edge surgical procedures and excellence in specialist fields like orthopaedics, women’s health and cancer care. We have 51 bedrooms and five operating theatres.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide exemplary planned care for cancer patients across the whole cancer pathway
- To work as a key worker to support patients on chemotherapy, surgical and radiology pathways in survivorship post treatment, including palliative care.
- You will assist in maintaining and developing cancer services and contribute to quality improvement within cancer services.
Who we're looking for:
- You must be a qualified nurse with a valid NMC with no restrictions
- You must hold a post registration qualification in cancer care
- Working towards a clinical degree associated with cancer care or a qualification in nurse prescribing is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O’Neill on Rebecca.o’[ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications