A fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist to join a practice that puts it's patients first. You will have the chance to work in GP surgery environments and also be part of the care home visiting team to assist with medicines and medication reviews!
The practice is looking for someone who wants to help make a difference for the local patient population and who wants to progress as a clinician.
Salary - £35,000 - £45,000 per annum pro rata + 25 days annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - Cambridge area
The surgery -
- Supportive of progression and clinical development
- Forward-thinking, clinically and technologically
- Work between two sites, offering differing patient bases
- Passionate about providing an excellent patient experience
- Multi-disciplined team of GPs, ANPs, Mental Health Practitioners, Paramedics, and more
- Excellent management structure
- Does great work with local care homes
Your role -
- Clinical Pharmacist, part-time
- Some flexibility over which days
- Mostly telephone work with some face-to-face sessions
- Very reasonable workload
- Focus on medication reviews and medicines
- No extended hours
- Progression where possible to aid your clinical development
The benefits -
- Up to £45,000 per annum pro rata based on experience
- NHS pension
- 25 days annual leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this Allied Health role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees - one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. In planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car - we want to contribute to help save the planet!