Here we have a superb opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist to join a one-of-a-kind practice near Maidstone! Your focus will be on medicine management and medication reviews, along with some telephone triage where needed. You will be part of the care home visiting team once per weekly to assist with the rounds too! The surgery is seeking an independent prescriber, so you must have the qualification to be considered for the position!
With 15-minute appointments both on the phone and in person, as well as an incredibly supportive team of clinicians around you, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + 6 weeks annual leave + BH + NHS pension
Location - Maidstone
The surgery -
- Incredibly forward-thinking practice that has positive visions for the future
- Very supportive of career progression opportunities for clinicians
- Passionate and dedicated partnership in place
- Solid management structure
- Multi-disciplined team of clinical professionals
- Mixed patient demographic
- Lovely practice environment to work in
- Progressive in how they work as a team unit
Your role -
- Clinical Pharmacist, full or part-time
- Mixed role that includes telephone calls and face-to-face appointments
- Work one day per week until 20:00
- Focus on medicine management and medication reviews
- Be a part of the care home visiting team
The benefits -
- Up to £60,000 per annum
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- Truly unique practice
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Clinical Works
- Nursing Homes
- Telephone Triage