We are recruiting for an experienced full time Clinical Pharmacist to join a charitable private hospital in St Johns Wood. The successful applicant needs to be flexible to work the late and weekend rota.
As the Clinical Pharmacist you will be an integral part of the clinical pharmacy team and provide a clinical service to the wards and dispensary. You will contribute to the safe running of the dispensary, ensuring that an efficient service is provided to both inpatients and outpatients of the Hospital.
Am I the right person for this Clinical Pharmacist role?
* Completion of one year Pre-registration training
* Current professional registration as a Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council
* Has provided medication counselling to patients
* Multidisciplinary working with Nursing and /or Medical colleagues
* Analysis and application of clinical data
* Ideally working towards or having Clinical Diploma or Postgraduate qualification.
Clinical Pharmacist Duties and Responsibilities:
* Visit allocated wards and review inpatient prescription charts, checking for clinical correctness according to current practice. Ordering non stock medicines for individual patients and ensuring continuity of supply
* Clinically screen and final check in-patient and discharge TTO prescriptions according to current practice
* Resolve any prescription queries with the prescriber and amend prescription accordingly
* Participate in dispensary duties (e.g. prescription processing) and ensuring appropriate records (e.g. controlled drug registers are maintained)
* Mentor the development of the Pharmacy technician team and support their training.
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview