Clinical Pharmacist | Band 7 dependent on experience | Norwich | Full Time, No Nights – could consider a minimum of 30 hours
Spire Norwich has expanded its services and as a result, we have a brand new opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced healthcare professional to join our team and play a critical part in our period of growth!
Spire Norwich Hospital holds a long-standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Our facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. We have 4 theatres, 2 wards, comprising of 50 beds, and deliver a range of outpatient services through our busy and dynamic outpatient and diagnostic imaging departments providing a progressive and stimulating environment for our highly motivated team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To provide an exemplary pharmacy service in accordance with current legislation, accepted professional and ethical standards and clinical requirements
- To provide advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicines
- To advise the hospital and its departments on the safe management of medicines, ensuring compliance with current legislation and professional standards
- To promote a multidisciplinary, patient focused approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service
Who we're looking for
- Be GPHC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Must have a minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience
- Must have experience working in a hospital environment
- Independent Prescriber is highly desirable
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Andy on [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people. Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications